Governance, Scientific and Industry Advisory Committee
Scientific & Industry Advisory Committees
The Scientific & Industry Advisory Committees for the Plant and Agricultural Biosciences Research Centre are composed of a range of internationally renowned experts from the public and private sectors. These Advisors provide advice on an ongoing basis to the Director of the PABC and to the PABC Executive Committee.
Scientific Advisory Committee
- Dr. Tina Barsby, National Institute for Agricultural Botany (NIAB), UK.
- Prof. Chris Bowler, Department of Biology, CNRS, France.
- Prof. Marcos Buckeridge, University Sao
- Prof. Svend Christensen, Plant & Environmental Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Prof. Dirk Inze, VIB, Ghent, Belgium.
- Prof. Cathie Martin, Dept of Metabolic Biology, John Innes Center, Norwich, UK.
- Prof. Steve McGrath, Rothamsted Research, UK.
Martina Newell-McLoughlin, Biotechnology Program, University of California Davis, USA.
Industry Advisory Committee
- Dr. Borge Diderichsen, Novo-Nordisk, Denmark.
- Dr. Elspeth MacRae, BioProduct Development Divison, Scion, New Zealand.
- Prof. Howard-Yana Shapiro, MARS Inc, USA.